1. I am grateful for Julia Louis Dreyfuss - the funniest woman on tv.
2. I am grateful for a night with B - even if she was wearing tap shoes most of the time.
3. I am grateful I have pretty good aim while throwing empty toilet paper rolls at the people who keep leaving them on the bathroom floor. (I am grateful for how hard b laughed at that!)
4. I am grateful I have a safe space to not-so-quietly lose my mind.
1. I am grateful for rain and two rainbows on the way home from work.
2. I am grateful for my darling friend, Jenni, who sends me encouraging words when I am overwhelmed.
3. I am grateful for treats like lavender water and halloween oreos - although NOT together at the same time.
4. I am grateful for the speed at which my brain works - allowing me to fly through 12 classes today, still solve an inventory issue and remember all the words to the theme song of “The Greatest American Hero.”
5. I am grateful for the days when the girls are home and we can laugh through dinner.
6. I am grateful for wonderdad and for the restorative power of nachos and big, big love.